Alcohol and Public Health Policy Researcher: University of SheffieldThe University of Sheffield's School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR) are seeking to appoint a researcher to contribute to the development, execution and dissemination of ScHARR’s contributions to the alcohol theme.
- Job Reference Number: UOS005780
- Contract Type: Fixed-term for 2 years.
- Faculty: Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health
- Salary: Grade 7 £28,685-£36,298 per annum.
- Closing Date: 7 January 2013
European Research Council PhD Studentships in Alcohol Epidemiology
Applications are invited for two fully-funded three-year PhD studentships for suitably qualified students to conduct research into the health consequences of alcohol consumption across the life-course using data from existing longitudinal observational cohort studies.
- Job Reference Number: 1297732
- UCL Department Research Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
- Duration of Studentship 3 years
- Stipend £18,746 per annum plus UK/EU fees of £4,200 per year