Presentations from Alcohol Concern Cymru's annual conference on 6 September 2012 have been made available. The event explored 'how alcohol marketing promotes a positive image of drinking, and how we can effectively challenge it' and received coverage on Wales Online and the BBC.
- Andrew Misell, Alcohol Concern Cymru Manager: Alcohol marketing in Wales
- Maran Waran, London School of Marketing: Marketing fundamentals
- Gerard Hastings, Stirling School of Management: Alcohol marketing
- Alan Tapp and Katie Collins, Bristol Social Marketing Centre: Social marketing techniques to achieve social good
- Tom Smith, Alcohol Concern Youth Policy Project: Young people challenging alcohol marketing
- Colin Shevills, Balance North-East: Sam's snaps: Hitting them where it hurts
- Conference agenda
Alcohol Concern Cymru have previously published a number of reports relating to Wales and alcohol.
A blog post 'The drip feed' by James Nicholls was recently published exploring alcohol marketing and it's history.